– Team consists of up to 12 players (they do not have to officially be on the same team – it can be any combination of 12 players)
– Payment must be made in full prior to beginning
– A roster must be provided prior to first session
– Each team receives one 90-minute session per week for 10 weeks (coaches may divide players up to bring in a few players every 30 minutes, if you choose; or bring your entire team in together; you do not have to schedule the same day/time every week)
– Waivers must be on file for each player prior to first session (signed by their parent/guardian)
– HELMETS MUST BE WORN IN THE BATTING CAGES AT ALL TIMES!
– Coaches do not have to be present for players to use the batting cage unless players are under the age of 14
– Cost: $500 (+ tax) per team (this is a 17% discount on normal batting cage rental rates)